Effects Of Smoking On Mental Health
How to reduce smoking?
Your past [personal experience]
“Ever since I quit smoking, I feel very healthy and active. The same money I used to waste in smoking, now I can buy things that I can afford. I didn’t even think about it before.
If you are mentally ill as well as a smoker, you probably don’t think there is a solution. But this is not the case. Many people who are mentally ill and have successfully quit smoking. These people enjoy a much better and longer life.
You have every right to get the same help as everyone else.
What do I gain by quitting smoking?
- Maybe you feel healthier and fresher.
- Doing so is more likely to reduce your daily medication.
- The only secret to longevity and good health.
- If you smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day, you can save up to a thousand (1000) pounds a year.
- You can be more active and energetic.
What if I don’t quit smoking?
- If you suffer from a mental illness, then you are more likely to smoke more than other people. That’s why your smoking is more harmful to you.
- You are more likely to be among the 100,000 people in the UK who die each year from smoking.
- More likely to die prematurely — On average, “your age may decrease by ten years. About half (2/1) of smokers die 15 years prematurely and a quarter (4 /). 1) Almost “23 years ago!
- You will be more likely to get respiratory and heart diseases, diabetes and not only lung but also many other types of cancer.
Mental health and smoking:
If you are mentally ill, you are more likely to be a smoker. The more you smoke, the more problems you will have.
More likely to have mental illness, but the exact cause is not known!
Anxiety And Depression
Suicidal thoughts and attempted suicide
Alcohol and drug abuse are more likely to worsen mental health.
In short, if you are a psychiatrist as well as a smoker, your physical health is more likely to deteriorate. This is one of the many reasons why people with mental illness die prematurely.
Smoking Turkish will make you feel healthy, active and energetic. But will have a long life.
You have the right to get help to quit smoking.
Other issues related to smoking:
- Men are more likely to have sexual dysfunction
- Problems of smoking women
- Decreased fertility
- Difficulties during pregnancy
- Birth of sick and weak children
- Cigarette smoke is also dangerous for people who do not smoke, but breathe in the smoke.
- This is an expensive hobby.
- If you are sick, you may not be able to do everything you want to do, such as a job!
Nowadays, smoking is banned in many (public places) places, which makes you isolated from everyone else.
Is It Too Late Now?
No: There is still time. Even if you have been smoking since you were little.
If you stop smoking before the age of 35, you will be about the same age as people who have never smoked.
How Would I Feel If I Quit Smoking?
- You will probably feel better and healthier.
- After quitting smoking, some people do not feel well for a while. It usually heals quickly, but if you can’t stand it, get help from a friend or sympathizer.
- There is a slight cough shortly after quitting, which is usually temporary. But sometimes it takes a few months to recover.
- You may gain a little bit of weight, but it can be controlled with a balanced diet and exercise.
- You can be more active.
- Your daily dose of medication may be reduced.
- You will be proud that you have taken a good step towards a long and healthy life.